Products I literally cant live without!
1. Silken Oil! Can I get a hallelujah from my girls with the frizzies like me!? This stuff is g-o-l-d, I tell you. When I get out of the shower I do a squirt in my hand (I have medium length, fine hair), rub my hands together to “warm the product” then flip my head upside down and massage in from tip to root. *Pro tip: always start from tip, then work your way to root. This stuff can make you look real greasy, real fast. But once you find your magic amount, you’ll never use anything else again. I promise.
2. I found this about 6 months ago and have fallen deeply in love. I generally love this brand, but had never tried their acne products before. As a disclaimer, I must say that I don’t really have “acne” in the most general and common term. I occasionally break out (like everyone), but mainly just had these stupid, small, unnoticable pimples on my forehead. You couldn’t see them unless you were looking at me from a certain angle, but you could DEFINITELY feel them. Anyway, within two weeks of using this stuff, they went away! I still get random pimples here and there, but that’s normal.
3. I feel like this mascara is probably on most people “beauty list”. Not much to be said about this one, but OMG. It makes my lashes fluffy and long. What more does any woman really need? I also love their new paradise one as well!
4. This is another one of those products that I recently found, but will never (ever) give up. I am not sure how this thing works (and if you are, please comment below cause I’m curious) but this seemingly simple microfiber wash cloth takes ALL the makeup off. To be fair, I really don’t wear much make up (mostly mascara and eyebrows). But, it does the job better than makeup wipes, believe it or not!
5. I can’t recall where I read (or heard) this, but it was said that gently exfoliating your face with a wash cloth was great for you skin. I use this before washing my face. I just gently scrub. My skin ends up being as smooth an my baby boy’s bottom! In my experience, getting that dead skin off also helps my face wash penetrate the skin more.
What’s your favorite product(s)?
This post contains affiliate link(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you.